Sunday, November 29, 2009

OOPs!


A very long time ago, again when I was tiny, young and bleached blonde, I decided to take an acting class for fun. Nerog, was my scene partner and we had such great chemistry. Something happened that I don't remember, but Nerog had to leave the class. Our Instructor volunteered a new partner for me. I was very fickle at the time, and really didn't want to work with anyone else but Nerog. Besides the guy had big ears and was funny looking. Well, we were encouraged to speak out, so I must have said something I shouldn't have about the guy. Like, "I just can't be attracted to him" or "He's not attractive enough" or something degrading like that. Who the hell was I anyway? Anyway, this guy became a famous actor, director. I ran into him at a fundraiser in L.A., and he snubbed me. I wondered why? LOL

2 comments:

  1. A boy in school was'nt very good looking and all us girls told him so (how cruel the young can be!)Met him again 30years later at a school reuinion and WOW what a looker he had become!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are we getting somemore of your 'adventures?'

    ReplyDelete