Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back in NYC

Hello all,

Sorry I haven't written much but I am still alive. So, back in NYC again, crashing on a friend's couch. One of these days I will again be able to afford my own apt. Desperately in need of a job, though. I'm pretty good at all kinds of stuff, so if you know of any please put in a word for me. Thank God for foodstamps and unemployment. Hey, you really think our little friend, Lindsey will go to jail? I doubt it! She seems to get away with everything. I always see her partying away at the clubs. Well, I guess if I see her than so am I! lol! Yep, that's me! Oh by the way, my friends in Florida want to make sure that I spread the word that there is no oil on their parts of the Gulf. Unfortunately that may be a "yet". Man, I hope not! I love the tropics and need the escape once in awhile. Hope all is well in Cyberspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment