Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Well, never made it to the Academy Awards, but my good friend Erica did and they won! Wooo! Weee! Talked to her on the phone while she was there. Very exciting! Never seen her dressed up like a girly girl before. Loved the pics she sent. Anyway, back to my humdrum life. Let's see what's going on in Cyberland. Friends are homeless in San Francisco, other friends doing a Charity benefit for Cops inflicted with problems from busting Meth labs, and still others about to lose their homes. EEE gads! Life is not running smoothly these days. Well as far as I go, the sun is starting to shine, so I will be making myself visible again. Got a friend in Florida that will be paying my way to hang on the beach with her. It's great to have lonely friends in all parts of the world. Been to many fascinating places in my life and all on a dime.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I had a friend like that. Be great to lazy on the beach and maybe meet a few men. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dime, quarter, nickle.....you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete