Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter Hibernation

Hi Folks!

Sorry I haven't been writing, but I usually hibernate in the cold wintry months that have been so strongly laid before us. Just been doing odd jobs on the internet. I couldn't find my invitations to the Golden Globes or The Grammy's this year. Maybe they got lost in the mail, because I have had to move around a bit. Rents go up, I move. Oh Well, maybe The Academy Awards invitation will reach me. I wish they would send these things by email. Then I would be sure to get them. Besides, I really don't know what I'd wear. Maybe I could borrow something from Paris. Hilton that is. I don't know, haven't seen her in a long while either. I will ask my blogger buddy, Perez if he has any ideas. Got to get that invite first, though. No use begging, borrowing and stealing for nothing. Is it warming up out there, yet?

3 comments:

  1. You sound like you're ready for summer! but then again are'nt we all.x sending love.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find your invite to Oscar, I'll see ya there! If not, you could always join my friends and I on 'gawker' duty outside the venue along the red carpet. Then we're off to the viewing party - Stephen always hosts the slammin-est party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky, your invitation was stuck to the back of mine. If you line up some fancy clothes, I'll send ya your invitation!

    ReplyDelete